ResponsibleWho is responsible for the processing of your data?
Postal address: Calle Castillo, 56, 1st floor, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
PurposeFor what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Manage orders, including shipping, of products and services purchased by interested ones
- Manage adequate customer service, both pre- and post-sale, via chat, email or social networks.
- Provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to them
LegitimationWhat is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested from the interested party during the purchase process or through participation in contests and advertising actions of Nurse in a rush (Enfermera en apuros), without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution. of any commercial contract or purchase-sale relationship.
RecipientsTo which recipients will your data be communicated?
- AWS (Amazon): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4
- Heroku (Salesforce): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzLyAAK
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG
- Postmark (Wildbit): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000004EKYAA2
- Shopify: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TNSNAA4
- Facebook: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC
RightsWhat are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Right to request its rectification or deletion
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment
- Right to oppose processing
- Right to data portability
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Interested parties may exercise their rights by sending a letter to ENFERMERA EN APUROS, SL, via email or ordinary mail at the following addresses:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Calle Castillo, 56, 1st floor, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
To make purchases in Nurse in a rush (Enfermera en apuros) it will not be necessary to create a user account. This will serve the customer to streamline their future purchasing processes. The data dumped for it, or for the realization of the order, will be used exclusively for the processing of the same.
By creating an account, you accept the sending of notifications about offers, promotions and new products from Nurse in a rush (Enfermera en apuros) shop. We promise that all that arrives in your mailbox will be nice and fun things that you will want to buy.
Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient.